Winter- Spring Wishlist


As it is nearing the spring/ summer seasons, I thought it would be fun to compile a small wishlist. So here are some of the items I have been eye-ing up on ZAFUL (when I ought to have been revising- oops!). The items on this website are super affordable and good quality here is just a small selection of the things I've been adoring for the coming-up season.


The following links are here too for the items (in order of appearance):

1. Zip-Up Bomber Jacket- Link $13.80
2. Logo Sweatshirt (Loose Streetwear Sweatshirt- Link $22.99
3. Halter Sleeveless Fitted Crop Top- Link $18.99
4. Graphic Hello Fleeced Jumper- Link $19.99
5. Rainbow Cropped Sweatshirt- Link $18.99
6. High Rise Denim ShortsLink $22.49
7. Embroidered Sweater- Link $23.18
8.Scalloped Lace Bra- Link $14.32
9. Denim Jacket- Link $27.89
10.Grey Mock Neck Jumper- Link $25.49
11. 'It's Your Loss' Tank- Link $14.49
12. Orange Jumper- Link $23.18

Here are a few more items I have been loving, but I couldn't find the links- sorry! :)


That's all for now, but I'll be sure to make an update post soon as I have some pictures from London and hoping to restart my YouTube soon! :)



Ciao, Jess xx

3 comments

  1. I love the sunflower shorts. I used to have a pair like that from H&M but I have no idea where I've placed them now!

    Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
    http://charmainenyw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad! It's an exact dupe for the American Apparel ones as well apparently.

      Delete
  2. so helpful
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete