And I feel in some way I do love you, But babe, I'm not in love with you

As promised, I'm back with a post! Mocks are finally done, whoop! Although, it is almost certain that they didn't go a planned. Hm, got a load of work to do to improve in the following weeks. Anyway, for now here are some photos of yesterday that Emma and I took in the pouring rain. The things we do- ey ;) ...

coat, Nettlebed Market
jumper, Mum's
top, H&M
leggings, New Look
Add caption
So, what have I been up to? 

Well, yesterday there was the Live Friday at the Ashmolean. The theme was loosely based on 'Sound', as it was called 'Super Sonic'. I was lucky enough to be volunteering at the museum, so it was pretty fun to help out with the 'Turner' station in gallery 67. We designed a 'spot the difference', 'colouring in turner' and also dress up! The dress up was quite funny, because some people really got in to it and it was nice because we helped place them into a collage of Turner's painting 'The High Street'. 
The other stations were also super cool, there was a jazz band in the bar/ cafe area and then funky techno sounds in other galleries. I especially liked the station in the lower gallery, where we able to create our own rattles and musical instruments. Perhaps, I'll do an update post of a couple photos I took of the night, although I don't have very many because it completely slipped my mind to take photos at certain times. But, I will see what I can gather up

All in all, it was a pretty successful evening I think and I was pretty shattered by the end of the night. 

Now, I'm off to the library or the cafe to get some of my maths homework done- yay! Talk soon :) 



           Ciao, Jess xx
---
 twitter instagram youtube

ğŸŽ¼ Alright- Keaton Henson

No comments