Violet was tickling my fancy, gives out just the right amount of soul


Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been so absent and this won't be a long post either, but I promise I will be back as soon as these set of exams are done by the end of this week. Here are a few of the photos I took in January, and especially of the exhibition at the Modern Art Gallery Oxford. I have a bunch more photos to upload in the next few weeks, so watch the space. 

Moreover, here are a few of my favourite things this month (btw it was my 18th birthday on the 23rd Feb, whoop- finally!).

These are some my favourites:


1. Film: Suite Francais, Secret (Taiwanese w. English sub), La La Land (of course + well done Emma Stone for her Oscar last night!), and also I really enjoyed Julieta.

2. Clothing: Playsuits (lace ones + velvet especially- not that I own any in these materials but they are eye-candy at the stores), Jumpers (big + wooly preferably), Ankle Length Jeans (baggy ones like my mum's old ones that have been worn out!), and also comfy boots (any black or brown ones, as long as they are comfortable!)

3. Music: There is SO much I have been enjoying. Some mentions from the top of my head would be: 'Mirage' by Alexandra Savior, 'Moving On and Getting Over' by John Mayer, 'Bird Set Free' by Sia and also ' Partisan' by Leonard Cohen.

4. Others: Postcards and badges (love these as collectables- I frequently collect them from exhibitions at museums or new places I visit!). 

Sadly, that is all for this post but I will be back very soon, I promise!

           Ciao, Jess xx
---

No comments