Zaful 💗 💖 💗


Recently I was lucky enough to be contacted by a company called Zaful. They gave me a gift card to use on their website and at first I was apprehensive but I was nicely surprised by their great customer service. So here are a few of the photos I took of the products they sent (just the jumper + the top). Enjoyy!

jumper, Zaful, link* 
hoodie, Rokit Vintage
jeans, Topshop
booties, H&M
top, Zaful, link* 
scarf, Zara
hoodie, Rokit Vintage
shorts, Topshop
booties, H&M
The quality of the clothing is pretty decent, it is slightly flimsy but very similar to ASOS. They have a wide range of clothing items to choose from and it is mainly based on similar designs such as ZARA and Topshop, which is nice if you are looking for an easy and cheaper duplication. 

ZAFUL also have frequent discounts and free shipping, which is always a nice bonus. I would recommend it if you are looking for a similar site to ASOS, but perhaps a bit cheaper. For the price, the quality is justifiable. 
There was however a dress that came, which didn't fit me (I got the medium because they didn't have small) and it was still quite large so the sizing can be a bit off. However, on the most part the items were nice and enjoyed collaborating with ZAFUL.

ZAFUL links (if you want to check them out for a closer look- you don't have to):

Have a nice day and see you in 2017! 😘

           Ciao, Jess xx
 twitter instagram youtube
Disclaimer: I wasn't sponsored to do this post, all opinions are my own. The products with an asterix * were gifted to me however everything else was bought by myself. 

4 comments

  1. This is interesting, and I'm so glad you were honest about your review! I personally haven't had a nice experience with Zaful, but that sweater is just so cute. I might have to try again!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper looks so cozy!
    Nice review :)

    xx ♡ Micky

    Princess.From.Jupiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that jumper so cute, i really like zaful! happy new year Jess!

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look!!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete