Because you make me feel alive, in spite of rising water

Got to scroll down for the real deal...
(nothing that special there really)
I am very good at enticing readers, no (?)

n.b I am very just being lazy, sorry



Currently: Dying of Coursework and accepting rejection from university applications

Haha tricked ya. I'm actually really not that bothered about uni applications, because like 'what ya gonna do about it ey?'
Saying that, I am quite frustrated by the tedious nature of doing coursework, but I've adapted this new mindset which is to basically: 'get your shit done'. It just means that you have so much more free time and don't have to keep worrying about the past. Live in the now right? It's always so much easier said than done.

Anyway, whilst I momentarily move away from the only word document open (my coursework), let me share something more fun. I have currently been obsessing over James Vincent McMarrow's new album. I think I mentioned this last time, but it's worth the double mention (I am by no means affiliated with him, although I wish I was). I particularly like the following tracks: Lost Angles, I Lie Awake Every Night and of course- Rising Water. 

Here's a link to the album playlist on YouTube and if anyone wants to get me the album for Christmas, 
feel free to email me about that. ;)



Lastly, before I go I'd like to mention the Woody Allen movie 'Midnight in Paris' as it's a great film. I especially like it for all the references to the authors and artists. It is worth a watch if you have the time and the chance. Although I am not sure if it is everyone's taste, as my sister didn't particularly like it. But each to their own opinion, right?
That's all for now, so have a good rest of the week and I'll keep you updated. (Not that I'm at all interesting- to be frankly honest)


Ciao, Jess xx


2 comments

  1. Live in the now, indeed! I've been meaning to see Midnight in Paris, so thanks for the reminder. These photos are so stunning!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Actually, I recommend all Woody Allen films because they're just classics!

      Jess xo

      Delete