How many times can a man turn his head? And pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind

Whilst writing my university application it dawned upon me how much I had neglected blogging and so here's a revival post. This is quite a heavy visual post, so I am sorry if that's boring but I hope not it won't be. Most of them are of the summer, which is actually kind of upsetting now that the temperature has suddenly dropped to below 10 degrees and I'm missing that sun-beamed feeling. But I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since it is the middle of October now (scroll right to the bottom to avoid all the photos- I won't be offended...or even know you have).

dress, H&M
trainers, Adidas- Stan Smiths
tee-shirt, H&M
shorts, Dress Link (similar) 
trainers, Adidas- Stan Smiths
So what has happened since this post? Well, I guess I should start at the beginning of the end (if that makes any sense). Summer ended, autumn sprang and with it came the tremendous workload of Year 13 (last year of school for anyone outside of UK).
However somehow I did feel slightly more prepared and less unsettled then I had done at the beginning of Year 12. Potentially this is probably because I have slightly gotten used to the fact that no one is going to nag you to work and it's actually all down to yourself. If that isn't some sort of Ted Talk message, I would not know what is.

Oh yeah, I probably haven't yet mentioned (I am sorry if I have) that I have started somewhat competitive rowing. Although I really shouldn't say that, because everyone else is about a trillion times better which makes me...not even an amateur rower. Hopefully I'll get to the amateur level sometime soon. I mean if eight times a week training doesn't cut it, I don't know what does.

I am also trying to get in to reading a bit more, because my IQ level seems to have plummeted since before summer. Personally, I blame all the energy being exerted on trying to keep cool in the 30 degrees heat. It really does not help concentration levels.

This post is so ramble-y, I apologise but it is quite relaxing not to write in a formal way. Though I will get back in to the swing of things. In fact, I am planning something today for you all! (It's really not that exciting...). I am so glad all the University application is basically done-bar a few entrance exams, which means I can have my life back. However, I will probably have to cut down on posts this year because of insanely hectic schedule but I'll try to post at least once every week (fingers crossed).

P.S Well done Bob Dylan for that Nobel Prize, what a legend.

  Ciao, Jess xx

4 comments

  1. Definitely picture heavy but, as always, your imagery is beautiful so its always pleasure! Sometime life carries us away but its good to get back to things we enjoy good lucky with your uni applications, how exciting! xx

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! Hope you have a great week!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous post xx

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the oxford clothing I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete