Yours is the first face that I saw, I think I was blind before I met you


top, Primark
jacket, Beyond Retro
jewellery , Lyla Loves
hoodie, Nike
trousers, Pimkie
shoes, Adidas Stan Smiths

Hellooo, spring has finally sprung! Little pun intended right there. Oh dear. This is Saturday my family decided to take a little day trip to Blenheim Palace. We'd been before, however not for ages so we decided to have a look around the palace and gardens. The weather wasn't tremendously amazing or terrible by any means, however I really had not dressed appropriately and I was freezing for the majority of the time. 

The palace itself was absolutely stunning, though I didn't take many pictures of the inside as I was just too busy looking around the different rooms and learning about the history of Churchill's life etc. Though you can probably trust me to take a look for yourself. The gardens were absolutely stunning, as the scenery was just like a painting. Talking of paintings, I've recently gotten really in to painting in watercolour and done a few drawings lately which I hope to continue on during the summer and whenever I have any time. 

Later on that evening, we had a look around the small town of Woodstock and popped in to a few bookstores and charity shops before stopping off at the 'Blenheim Buttery' for a quick lunch/ dinner. Luckily enough the charity shops had some great gems, such a lovely marl grey jumper I picked up which was originally from the brand 'White Stuff. It's super comfortable and soft, not to mention it saved me from the blitz of the weather. At the buttery, I ordered a lovely spicy chicken wrap with salad and crisps and for the price it was a pretty grand and reasonable size which I loved- of course.

For the rest of the week I haven't been up to a whole ton, although I've unfortunately caught a horrendous stomach ache which will not go away at all and for no reason either. I don't actually know what's wrong with it, but the doctors seem pretty clueless about it too- ugh. Oh furthermore, I'm getting new prescription glasses which will be nice since my old pair have fallen completely in to bits. Other than that I had a nice meal out with a friend on Thursday for her dad's birthday which was really nice too!

That's all for now, talk soon! 

Ciao, Jess xx

22 comments

  1. These photos are amazing, sounds like you had a great day!! You look lovely Jess!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day out, I love a good day trip

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous, really. I hope you continue to draw, and I hope you feel better soon!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon lovely! sounds like you had fun, apart from freezing lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I enjoyed reading your post dear.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blenheim Palace is gorgeous! Would love to visit one day. x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photography in this post is amazing! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I love your outfit too!
    I hope you get over your stomach ache soon.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pants are so cool. The pattern is perfect for spring!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful photos, just lovely!
    Seems like you had a great weekend :) hope you're having a great week! xoxo
    Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Nicole
    www.nicolevaidosa.com
    www.instagram.com/nicolevaidosa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you had a lot of fun! Love your sneakers btw xx

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful! lovely photos!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute and casual look! Seems like you had fun! xx


    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful photos! i love your pants too :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pants are so pretty! Is a symple casual perfec srping time outfit!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-ocazie-scurta-roz-cu-bust-corset-dantela-si-fusta-tafta-joy/526

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! So retro looking!

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Spain: great pics. Fabulous pants, I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous photos! I enjoyed reading your post.https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochia-neagra-de-dantela-de-ce-nu-trebuie-sa-iti-lipseasca-din-garderoba/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like this simple sport outfit! Your smile si perfect!
    Inspiration and greetings from MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-seara-lunga-din-voal-cu-bretele-din-dantela-pretioasa-menta-scarlett/555

    ReplyDelete