I got my hopes up again, oh no... not again, feels like we only go backwards darling

Since I've been quite busy lately, I haven't had much time to take photos or do anything much other than revising. So here are a few photos from Tumblr that are my favourites, but there's also a random photo of me near the end somewhere aha. Hopefully I'll be in the swing of things soon, and Emma's back today whoop!

Here's the random cheesy photo of me in Costa from sometime in the beginning of the year. 
My favourite thing at the moment is watching 'Suits' whilst 'revising' or something like that. It's just the best series ever, although I've nearly finished it so I'll be needing some other shows to entertain me whilst I attempt to learn these trig functions and cell parts. So much fun(!) 

Also, recently I've been listening to a ton of different Spotify playlist's so if you're interested at all in what I'm listening to then here's one of the playlist I made for revision a while ago (although I've found a lot of new music so I'll probably have to make an updated playlist soon). Other than this I haven't been up to much, but I'll update y'all soon!




Ciao, Jess xx

5 comments


  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous pics. Great moments .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Well done. Keep going
    You have a interesting blog.
    I hope you will like mine
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos so much!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics. nice collection.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete