Girls will be boys and boys will be girls

A wonderful day in London with Emma and Kumbirai, also a summary of last week...

 
‘Twas a wonderful week filled with art, friends and superb food. It was such a hectic one, full of various events. A summary of the week was: a party on Sunday, visiting some galleries in Oxford, went around a couple coffee shops, went shopping at Zara (best place ever!!!), drank the best chai latte from Missing Bean café. Furthermore, the highlight was definitely going to London with Emma and Kumbirai, where we literally went all around from North to South to East and back to West. Although by the end I was overwhelmed with tiresome from rushing to catch tubes, it was all so so worth it!

A few things we got up to in London: first stop in Camden- looked around the markets and various shoe shops for Emma to find her perfect sneakers; had a peak at little vintage stalls and obviously stopped off at the Whole foods, AA and UO before heading to Oxford Street. Other then shopping, we had to stop off and grab something to eat where I opted for my favourite 'Wok to Walk' meal: Bangkok sauce with udon noodles covered in cashews, broccoli and tofu (very yum!), the others decided to head to 'Five Guys' and got some humungous burgers. After roaming around Monki, Muji, Brandy Melville (a.k.a the usual Carnaby Street stroll) we hopped on another tube and stopped off at 'Pimlico' where we then walked to Tate Britain. Neither one of us had been before and we really ought to have since the art was so cool, full of J.M.W Turner's work and even the 'Lady of Shallot' by John William Waterhouse was there (as seen by the photo). I really enjoyed looking around, especially Hockney and Turner's works. 

Finally we went to the supreme Chelsea, where we decided to walk down the ever so famous King's Road where everyone from Made in Chelsea seems to be on. Anyways, the main stops were Calvin Klein and '& Other Stories' which were both lovely, but way too expensive stores. Before dying over the beautiful garments, we headed on the tube to try and find 'Molly's Bakes' though highly unsuccessful so after a 30 minute tube ride we finally gave up and headed back to London Marylebone to catch the train (which had been delayed-ugh, at least that left time to buy a couple croissants and doughnuts at the station).

All in all, it was a highly successful trip- bought the cutest bralette and top from Monki. Not to mention the gallery was stunning, although I really wanted to also go to Saatchi but time was not on our side. Nevertheless I loved the trip and definitely feel like I need to get out the house a little more and experience more. 

What about you guys, how has your Easter break been? 
P.S sorry for the hoard of photos but I couldn't really resist putting them all in.
P.P.S I've changed the font for the main text so it's more readable :)

Ciao, Jess xx

16 comments

  1. love the laid back outfit
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to the font change! Thanks :D
    I love those shoes, did you get them? sounds like it was a fab weekend :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, I love your jacket! It looks like you had a great time in London, the Tate Britain is always worth a visit. I didn't have an Easter break but I spent a day at the seaside. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the photos look so cool !
    Great style dear.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the photos here are so cool and I adore your style!!! Thank you for linking your blog on Rookie! I am a fellow Rookie Reader and I'm def getting Rookie Vibez from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are beautiful!

    aniaanaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool pics! Love them!

    moorizZLA xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jess,

    I absolutely love your blog and I´m going to follow you on Instagram.

    K.

    www.inkpotstories.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty are your tights

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY! Loving these photos. I have those tights too!!

    Meghan | www.beyondbasicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!!


    Nuevo look vestido de rayas y zapatos rosas
    http://eltrasteordecris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely! I like the pictures too. Have a great day.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your boyish jacket is very cool and I like it how you have styled it!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I checked your blog with the result: I like it! I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me - then I will follow you immediately back.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit and photos! following your blog really love it x

    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete