Remember How This Used To Be

The sun has finally made an appearance after months of grim weather. This year is surprisingly going super fast, although the past week has been relatively calm compared to all the rest (with mock exams etc) which explains the absence from posting but I'm back on it. Although I really ought to start revising probably, hmm... my priorities are so bad at the moment...


dress, Zara
flats, Primark
jewellery , Lyla Loves
 The easter break is coming up sooner than expected, which is good because it's a break from school and all but it does also mark the beginning to exam gloom. During the spring break, I do hope to make a few trips around some Universities and also visit some friends down in London. Hopefully I'll get a schedule soon and mark in some dates, get to planning my life a little bit more. 

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed this little life update. I'll probably do another few posts of what happened last month because I did quite a lot did now that I'm looking back on it.

Anyways, have a nice week and hope your weekend had been well!


 Ciao, Jess xx
 twitter instagram facebook

3 comments

  1. These pictures are so stunning! Love all of them and the flower print on your dress as it seems like such a gorgeous piece for spring :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I like your dress 💛 Kisses!!

    ·Alas de Angel·

    ReplyDelete