Diary 1.0

Sadly though the sun has been out, I've had little time to take outfit photos or do anything of much excitement but revision. Although saying that I did have a great Oreo McFlurry today- what has my life come to? So whilst I was procrastinating I decided to accumulate a bunch of photos from the past winter months to celebrate the final end of the coldness (fingers crossed)...

This little selfie was snapped in the such a rad vintage store on the Cowley Road, unfortunately I've managed to forget the name but I'm sure you'd be able to find it if you're around because it's like the biggest one. They have the best collections of flannels (sneaky peak in the background there) and also so so many jackets it's actually crazy.

Recently, well rewind about 4 months to the start of this school year was when I found my absolute love for coffee especially mocha's. Ah they are my life line now basically, I don't think I'd be able to get through a single essay without a cuppa now. They've kinda replaced my love for tea, which is a pretty big thing and I should probably stop talking about my obsession with coffee. So instead here are some pretty photos of coffee art (see above).
 My favourite coffee shops in Oxford (so far) are:
1. The Turl Street Kitchen
2. Missing Bean
3. The Handle Bar (formerly Zappi's)
4. Brew
5. The Jericho Café
More yummy coffee, I think The Turl Street Kitchen probably do the best coffee art. Though the Missing Bean has the absolutely amazing Chai Latte, way way better than any other one I've tried.

Throwback to a few pictures I snapped on my educational visit ( I joke) to Fitzwilliam's Museum in Cambridge. They have a lovely collection of art works, I managed to look around the whole place in just under 2 hours. It was all super talented work that I wished I had created. Also my only regret is not being able to spend longer there, to just sketch a few bits and bobs. 
On the way home, I stopped by the Wellcome Trust Museum. They had an extremely informative exhibition on Obesity and all the science around it was explained. Further, they had really cool sculptures and 3D works that were fun to play with (though I doubt I was supposed to- oops).
This is the wonderful UCL in London, which I've managed to destroy with my cheesy grin. Nevertheless I had a visit there and now I kind of want to go there. Ah, why are some Universities so hard to get in to. Better get back to working, and all the best with all your school work!!!

What's a better way to end a blog post then with some french bakes?

Ciao, Jess xx

9 comments

  1. good luck with revision beauty! hope all goes well with school
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your studies! Such beautiful photos! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all these cute snapshots together, I love them!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! I absolutely love going to museums :p

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some lovely photos :) x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete