Cambridge

For a little weekend trip, a few friends and I headed down to Cambridge to attend one of the University master classes to see what it might be like to study there. On the way, of course, I took a ton of photos so here are a few of that little voyagé. Hope they are some what enjoyable...

The train journey was quite a long one with a train change to London , a ton of delayed tube lines before arriving but overall it was all worth it. We arrived at one of the University's building where we attended a lecture about general admissions followed by lunch and then another two lectures by separate professors on Biochemistry. Overall I found it really interesting, especially when there were bits that linked to the relevant topics I was studying. 
 Post lectures, we went on a little walk around the central area of the humble town of Cambridge before stopping off to grab dinner. 
The restaurant that a friend recommended was called 'Wildwood' and it serves some of the best dishes I've ever eaten. I especially would recommend the pizzas and the spaghetti, sadly I've forgotten the fancy names of them.
The day after I went to explore the town and used the luxurious title of 'prospectus student' to get in to a couple colleges free of charge, as 'Trinity College' and 'St John's College' were particularly fussy compared to the others.
I enjoyed the trip highly, especially learning about the town and the history of the colleges. It also gave me an insight to what it'd be like to study at Cambridge. So now all I need are the grades I guess. I'd better start doing some revision and kick start some motivation in me I guess.
That's all for now, but I hope you enjoyed this small lifestyle addition!

Ciao, Jess xx

5 comments

  1. Looks interesting place... nice scarf by the way!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so gorgeous! I can not express how beautiful and stunning they are. Cambridge looks like an amazing place and studying in Cambridge would be like a dream come true to me. Wish you all the best with your grades and hopefully, you will get in! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful place! Love the architectural side of the good old Cambridge!
    gahh dream school for sure!

    everything magical
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so lovely. Must have been a great day!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow me and i follow back :)

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete