Warwick Avenue- Duffy

Here's a little outfit that has been a constant favourite of this month. A key piece of course being the class black + white plaid scarf from Zara, which I've been adoring! These pictures were shot on an extremely chilly day, though it doesn't seem to look so in the photos somehow...

At the moment, I've also been obsessed with everything and anything high fashion such as the 'Inside the Wardrobe' videos featured on Vogue's youtube. The whole vintage vibe is just beautiful, my favourite wardrobe featured would have to be Camille Rowe- though Caroline de Maigret is a close second. Perhaps it is just the whole Parisien style that I have been way too fond of. I guess all I need to do now is move to the south of France and set up a local café by the beach.
These photos were shot by the courtesy of none but Emma- of course!
Some of the pieces on me are from a lovely small company called 'Lyla Loves', who I've featured before but they are just the best. In fact, you can check out my articles on their site, as a 'stylist' here if you wish to do so: 
Hopefully you liked this little post, though quite photo based. I'm a tad under the weather at the moment, but hopefully back to my over excited self by next week!
Have a great week and let me know what you've been up to! 
Ciao, Jess xx
 twitter instagram facebook

6 comments

  1. Great scarf!

    Have a lovely weekend :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving these shots! feel better soon!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing! Btw I'm so glad you mentioned Vogue's youtube videos because I've seen a few and they are very interesting! I'm loving the whole vibe of it. You're super gorgeous! Love the way you styled the clothes and makeup, and took the photos even though the weather was cold! Hope you're great!, xx
    Indie Suns | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I always joke around with my mum that she has got to move with me to Paris or London someday to open up a cafe together I love a vintage cafe too they are so cosyxx

    ReplyDelete