I think I'm in a love with a girl who lives, two doors down

Recently though it's been the half term, I feel like the days are going by so soon and I can't believe that it's already mid February. Here are some shots from earlier this month when I met up with Hannah and Emma at Brew (a fav coffee shop!)...

We took a few pictures on the little corner of north parade, it was pretty cold that day and I remember needing to dash back to school for a chemistry class-fun!
The best thing about Brew was that it had such fresh coffee beans which were brewed in this lovely machine (as seen above). I just found it super cool and fascinating, that's the coffee fanatic inside me coming out.
top, New Look
cardigan/ top, Mum's
coat, Vintage
jeans, Topshop 'Jamie' Jeans
shoes, Vintage
rings, Lyla Loves
This was the outfit I slumbered on that day, pre 8am for school- ewww.
One thing I've been pretty proud of, even if I do say so myself, is that I think I've finally nailed doing eyeliner at 7am in under 2 minutes. Whoop! Goal achieved- tick.
Here are some cute candid shots...I guess. They're kinda close, oops!
Have a nice week!

Ciao, Jess xx

8 comments

  1. totally love the smartness and simplicity of the outfit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of photography! you two look lovely <3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty natural outfit for a pretty lady!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochii-scurta-office-bordo-cu-nasturi-aurii-sophie/475

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love some girls time. U gals looks adorable.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2016/02/bitches-im-adrian-211.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, it's so lovely! Your photos are breathtaking xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete