for the love, comes the burning young

The warmth of spring is finally making an appearance and the chilly winter days are fading away slowly. A while back during the holidays my family went down to the meadows for a nice little break and I thought I'd share a few photos from that day...

I can't remember if the day was nye or new years, either way it was pretty chilly which seems fitting to post today as the weather wasn't particularly warm either. Although saying that, the summer sun is making its way out which is pretty exciting since it means we are nearing spring and the holidays. 
top, Zara
cardigan, Topshop
coat, GAP
jeans, Topshop 'Jamie' Jeans
shoes, Doc Martens
I can't wait for the break next week, though it won't really be one since I've got work experience and really ought to start revision. Nonetheless at least I don't have to face the cold winter cycles at 8am for a week which will be a nice little change.
Last weekend I was lucky enough to visit Cambridge for a short stay and fell completely in love with the little town, so I'll be sure to do a post on the weekend or next week sometime- knowing me I'm pretty lax so we'll see!
Another kind of fun news ( I guess), is that I got a new haircut- a fringe which I don't think I've revealed on here yet. However you may have had a few sneak peaks of it if you follow my Instagram (@wildvagabondss), sneaky shameless shoutout to myself.
I hope you guys all had a great week and I'm off to finish/ start my Chemistry revision, hopefully you all have more exciting plans!

Ciao, Jess xx

9 comments

  1. I am so happy it is nearly spring too!! I really love your scarf by the way

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look!

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2016/02/outfit-midi-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! And the meadow looks incredibly beautiful too, so picturesque! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this look, so casual yet so pretty :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I'm also very happy spring is almost here!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your doc Martens...I have a pair too and I wear them often.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scarf paired with the trench
    xx
    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to spring..it was snowing all day in NY!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete