Here are some of the ideas I have for the following year:
- Swim more in the sea
- Go visit the northern & southern (all over) England
- Perform on stage for a musical or something
- Reach 10K on Youtube or Insta, or both ;)
- Make close connections with people
- Read widely and dwell deep in to the intricacy of the plots
- Eat less crap, chocolate + stuff (stay away from Emma's kitchen cupboards!)
- Run/ Gym Bunny
- Get amazing AS results so I don't gave to cry for a week after results day (aka. work hard!!!)
- Develop blog in to some sort of cool platform with connections to companies, but also keep it homely!
- Make more music and memories, also listen to cool 'recommended' Spotify songs
- Discover cool places around Oxford, Brighton, Bath and London
- Enjoy life, but get your work done first mate!
- Find a fulfilling job of some sort perhaps
- Attempt to do more work experience, whether science based or anything of your interest
- Have live and wonderful experiences
- Make each day count!!!
Have a great weak y'all!