Winter Warmth

Although there are still 2 more months till winter is technically over, the days have been feeling warmer and shorter. Perhaps it is just my hopeful thinking, but I've been enjoying not needing to be wrapped so tightly in gloves and scarves...

jumper, Vintage
coat, Primark
jeans, Topshop 'Jamie' Jeans
shoes, Vintage
This lil outfit was shot on a somewhat sunny morning of Christmas Eve Eve ( the day before Christmas Eve). It was pretty fun lurking around the Ashmolean Museum and doing a lil bit of last minute shopping before heading off to work. 
It's currently the last day of 2015 and I'm glad to say that overall it has been a great one. There was so much laughter, success and many beautiful events that happened. So grateful that I was able to spend time with those I've loved and thank you all for the support and lovely comments.

See you on the flip side of 2016.

Bye bye 2015 + Hello 2016, pretty exciting ay?

Ciao, Jess xx

7 comments

  1. you arent alone! the winter this year has been so mild! Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Have a wonderful new year! :* I love your pics! *-*

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I'm your new GFC follower # 195 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful and exotique darling! I like your comfortable outfit!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-seara-verzi-din-dantela-la-preturi-reduse/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered you blog and I like to say that I am in love, haha. I really love your photography and you did a very great job with this outfit :) I am sure 2016 will treat you amazingly! x

    P.S. I may or may not have stalked you a bit on Instagram, oops?

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete