Lusts: The Knit Edit

Currently I have been rather obsessed with the knits, which I think is understandable since it's nearing towards the festive season and the peak of winter...

Therefore a great fashion statement, which is both practical yet chic are knits whether that'd be a slouchy baggy cardigan or a sleek jumper. So in inspiration of this I've made this niche little collage of my absolute favourite knitwear currently. This consists mainly of varied textures- wool, mohair etc... but also the small details such as the indents on the fifth one. However, it may be a tad boring as they are all high necks which I've just realised. Oh what a coincidence...or maybe not. 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little edit and I hope to continue on with this new series of 'lusts'.

Ciao, Jess xx

Where's your favourite knitwear shop?

14 comments

  1. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    PS: Follow for follow? I always follow back! Just let me know!

    SYDNEYSLEEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazaing collage! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great picks, Zara are always a hit for knits!

    Dana || fashion-dew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, I love number 5

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are also my current obsession! you also managed to find the dreamiest ones

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw aha, they look kinda similar but that's my style i guess x

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh these are all so very beautiful! I love the all black look in no.1, especially!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad, a fashion + social action blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this style, so cosy and warm! :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like no. 2 :) This colour of coat! Yaaasss.

    Check out my new post: http://hanyvia.blogspot.com/2015/11/18-bday-written-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful selection! no.5 is my favorite
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete