Chilly Autumnal Days

Autumn has finally dawned on England and strangely enough I'm enjoying the frosty cold days more than I thought I would do. Perhaps it's the change from the heat that I appreciate, or maybe it's just the overall lovely knits and autumnal colours surrounding the city. Whatever it may be, it's helping me get through the endless homework I'm drowned in, so that's always a positive...

This monochrome outfit, I feel, contrasts the surrounding change in leaf colours pretty well because of the how juxtaposed it is. Currently a favourite has been this trench coat from H&M that I actually picked up in Germany when I was there during the summer. It immediately caught my eye, even on a scorching hot day I was still drawn to it.  Although the material is pretty thin, it's really handy for the overcast and slightly chilly days when you're just popping in to town for a coffee or what have you.
The scenery in Oxford has also been changing quite a bit, now that it's back to term time, the streets are filled with different people. This evidently is not the case in the photo above, which actually took a good few minutes to get the perfect shot due to the flood of pedestrians passing by. In a way I'm actually enjoying it more with the buzzing atmosphere of studious individuals, it's probably down to the fact that they do motivate me when walking down the streets with their folders and coffees. 
top, H+M
jeans, Topshop
shoes, Vintage store
trench coat, H+M
I hope that you all are also enjoying the autumn, even with all the school stress which I totally can relate too. Make sure to boil yourself a cup of tea and relax a while when work is just getting a bit too much. Tell me down below what you've all been up to, I bet it's more interesting then myself! 

Ciao, Jess xx



14 comments

  1. Lovely pics!

    http://valerysdailyinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so lovely, loving your outfit too, so casual :)
    I am really an autumn-kind-of-temperature-person myself as I enjoy the mildness and maybe even the moody nature of it - I also love those autumn storms. <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Love your outfit and the scenery is absolutely gorgeous :)
    Melissa // http://odiamelissa.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres something about the autumn and the beginning of the school year that really motivates me, i love walking to uni with a coffee in hands watching the streets alive with people, its my favourite time of year for sure!

    Dana || Fashion Dew Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am enjoying the Autumn and all hot drinks! Your photos are beautiful!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could live where you are. That area is so great for taking professional photos ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love your style hun! Autumn hasn't fully hit my area just yet, but we have days when it's a little cooler than the other. I love autumn!

    xoxo,
    www.thefrugalblogger.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive also been loving the autumn so far, its great to be able to wear lots of layers and not be sticky :p I love your coat, perfect for these days, although prepare for full on winter this week! haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so stunning,I love your grey crop top.

    www.lavishingg.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the trench so much, such a great find. These photos are beaut!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog!
    Do you wann follow each other? Would be so nice ♥
    Chloé♥
    http://la-vie-est-belle-lynnchloe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pictures are amazing and truly capture the essence of Oxford! I love your monochrome outfit as it certainly fits into the dreary autumnal weather :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete