Brompton Square, London

On Saturday, I went to London with my friend Emma and met up with my other friend Selina which was super nice. That day I paired these ankle boots that were quite a new purchase from H+M with my beloved jumper that I raided from my mum's wardrobe. I decided to wear this since it looks quite chic yet gives a masculine vibe...

I spent the whole of that day visiting museums, doing a ton of shopping around London, and last but definitely not least- we stopped of by the flamingo roof top gardens in Kensington.  The lovely autumnal coloration of the leaves compliment well with the turtle neck jumper, however also contrasts nicely with the dark grey mom jeans. 
jumper, Mother's
coat, Primark
jeans, Topshop 'Mom' Jeans
boots, H+M
This is just one post of the day spent in London, as there are still so many photos still to come. However, Brompton Square looks aesthetically the most pleasing so I thought I'd post this one first.

Ciao, Jess xx

images courtesy of Emma, of course.


11 comments

  1. You look so beautiful, I absolutely love your outfit (especially your mother's jumper, aww!) And Brompton Square is so beautiful.. Forever daydreaming of London! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful is this place? NEED to shoot here :) love the look!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, they are amazing! You look beautiful :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos.. I hope to visit London someday too!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos, and your outfit. That sweater is so dreamy!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog so much !! and this look is beautiful. If you have a moment then please check out my blog :

    https://eralissa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are soooo pretty i wish fall in LA looked like this

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your autumnal outfit - especially your coat!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your boots, they're gorgeous. And you're absolutely right, those photos are so aesthetically beautiful it'd be a shame not to post them.

    I've always wanted to visit England, that'll be on my bucketlist. What a lovely place!

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete