Autumnal Coffee Dates

The autumnal vibe of Oxford has really kicked in as the temperature is beginning to drop drastically which naturally means that the scarves and coats get their seasonal show...

Currently I'm obsessing over the Zara scarves; which my bank account will not be thanking me for as I'm seriously considering beginning a scarves collection (definitely should not be my priority at the moment but it kind of is). I've managed to rummage through my mother's wardrobe enough to find this coat, it's sort of a duster coat however a bit nicer I think since it actually provide warmth which most of the ones out now do not. 
Since it's almost Halloween I thought it was surely appropriate to pull off a vampy-ish lipstick, personal preference being 'Mac- Cyber' mixed with 'Rimmel- 107' to lighten up the darker shade- otherwise I really do look like a bit of a goth with the dark hair and all.
Furthermore with all the university students roaming around it's made me look forward more so to studying and getting these A Levels over and done with so I can just skip to University life already. However I think I do still have quite a long while to go unfortunately.
jumper, Vintage
coat, courtesy of my Mother's
jeans, Topshop 'Jamie'
scarf, market in China
boots, H+M
Lastly, I've been enjoying the warmth of the different caf├ęs spread about the street of Oxford. In particular, TSK (Turl Street Kitchen) has been one of my loves with their huge comfortable coaches and adorable cappuccino art.

Ciao, Jess xx

images courtesy of Emma, of course.


15 comments

  1. looks like a really warm and cosy outfit, love the long coat
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear.
    Xoxo

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and I love the location x

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. It's so casual and chic and cool. The photos are gorgeous as well!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely given me Fall style! I love your entire look. Great photos, too! :)

    www.shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coat and scarf are gorgeous, they suit you! I like wearing coats and wrapping up myself with scarf :) Your lipstick pick is pretty, I really like it.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love your coat

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect autumn/fall look
    Lovin your scarf

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit! I am searching through my mum's wardrobe too! :p good luck with a levels at the moment. Uni life is fun but it will go quick, so make sure you make most of your time now ;)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coat and scarf! This post actually makes me kind of excited for colder weather, ha!!

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your coat! I'm waiting for my uni holidays to go out and shop for a cosy coat, as the ones I've seen so far are not very warm and paper-thin! Two weeks to go...

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty outfit (and that coffee looks AMAZING!) x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an absolutely gorgeous blog - the photography is impeccable! That coffee too - ah! x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete