Strasbourg, France: Part 3



Last but not least is the third part of the Strasbourg posts in my 'European Travels' series which you can check out here. In this post most of the photos featured were taken towards the beginning of the day...

We arrived about lunch time, so we were all pretty pesky due to our hunger. The view as seen above was where we decided to settle and enjoy our quick meal. It was such a gorgeous sight and picturesque that it made it near impossible to complain about anything.
After we finished lunch we toured around the river side before heading down to the city centre for some shopping and sight seeing. Saying that, I did do mostly shopping and wish more than anything that I could have looked around for longer. There was so much to see and soak up, I am pretty sure that I did learn quite a bit about their culture and saw loads of stunning sites nevertheless. 
These cute ducklings I saw whilst walking past the river to take photos of the lovely architecture- that I bang on about way too much. They were just absolutely adorable that I couldn't not take a photo, I mean I am just a tad obsessed with taking photos ( I had over 3000 from just my european travels).
To be completely honest I had forgotten I took this photo and I'm not even a hundred percent sure where exactly it was. Although I have just said that I'm convinced that it was on the way towards our picnic site ( by the river). There were so many little streams and rivers around both Germany and France, which really makes Europe stand out I think.
top, Primark
skirt, Topshop
bracelet, Market in Titisee
bag, Market in Titisee
shoes, Primark
Although the scenic photos and even outfits are different, I still feel the need to apologise for the repetitive outfit however it is one of my favs. The rather huge river I am overlooking was one of the memorable sites of Strasbourg, as well as being one of my favourites. 
Here is a cute little photo of my longest best friend and I in Strasbourg being tourists ( as always!). I thought it was quite a nice photo plus you guys need to meet the girl behind the camera for my last few posts!

That concludes all the Strasbourg posts now, so I think it's back to some photos in Oxford or maybe of camp. I'll see what I can come up with, obviously something good though.

Ciao, Jess xx

       click here to see more of the European Travels series!

47 comments

  1. You look adorable. Love your cute skirt. I haven't been to Strasbourg for a long time but they had this amazing Chinese restaurant (they only had one in Strasbourg). I would love to eat there again :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures my dear ! In two weeks I will pass through this city :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you guys had a great time. I always end up shopping more than anything else :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are great. It looks like you are having a great time. Your outfits are perfect for traveling. You look great!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so lovely, your little travels series is giving my serious wanderlust vibes!

    Dana || Fashion-Dew

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pics are amazing! hope you had a great time in Europe!

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first picture is my fav and it looks like a place out of a fairytale!! I'm sure you enjoyed your stay(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube
    P.s. Followed you on GFC, hope you can return the favor (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos! I've got such travel envy now!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! You look absolutely stunning and so does you blog! this outfit is so cute!
    Check out my blog?
    Xx Sofia
    www.blogwithsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So picturesque and dreamlike, I would love to visit someday! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! Its an incredibly gorgeous city indeed, and those ducklings are pretty damn adorable haha.

    http://www.thedutchcountryside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are so beautiful & majestic. There's nothing like traveling to see new places. A walk around the river side sounds like a wonderful journey. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at photos like these. I think you really got your editing and photography skills down! I love it. And I'm quite jealous that you got to go to France! This is just so lovely!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you back pretty!
    Keep in touch,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These images are beautiful!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos - what a stunning city

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  17. You take such lovely photos! I'm always stuck between wanting to take tons of photos for future reference and wanting to just enjoy the moment - I wish I had taken more when I was in Paris last summer though!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. The place looks amazing.
    I love your cute outfit too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures! I love your outfit!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can head over to my blog for more if you'd like. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice pics dear and lovely skirt. I follow you in Bloglovin.

    kisses, www.girlswearblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos! You girls are so cute. Love your denim skirt.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely photos, it looks so picturesque!
    also those ducklings are too adorable

    great post
    withloveamrit♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are so beautiful! What a nice place x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks so pretty!! Lovely photography :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous photos dear, I'm already following you, you can check - Adriana R.
    <3
    thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautifully captured
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. love..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing pictures, pretty outfit, I love it especially your skirt. You look lovely, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. the pics are so warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful photos! Both you and your friend look gorgeous <3 And awws the ducklings are so cute!!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have followed :) - follow back?xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. your blog is always great for reading :) i love it and hope you're having an amazing day.

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the photos! They are gorgeous! Can't wait to follow along!

    xx
    Krista
    www.hundredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I could feel all the culture through the computer scream! Oh everything looks freaking amazing in Strasbourg! I hope you had an amazing time! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have been to Strasbourg before and I think that it is a very charming city! Lovely photos :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. the place is sooooo <33333
    and you look so pretty!

    xx
    www.redowlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing pictures and those ducklings are too cute!!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this looks so calming and relaxing. I definitely need to make traveling a priority pretty soon! Life gets so busy and crazy, you forget you need to take time out for just you time.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Chloe-esque White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  39. Absolutely stunning photos, Strasbourg looks amazing through your lens!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm in love with your photos ! So pretty.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

  41. Love your style you look gorgeous!Share collocation more popular fashion accessories!
    louisvuittonlvbag http://www.2015baglvlouisvuitton.com
    cocobag
    lvbagukshop   http://www.chanelshandbagoutlet.com
    hollisteroutletestore
    heygoodtimes   http://www.2015handbagshops.com
    louisvuittonshop
    handbagshops http://www.shopchichandbag.com
    shoplvbags   
    shopmcQueenbags http://www.topbaglv.com
    Vivienne Westwoodmaikun
    topbagshops  http://www.2015topbagshops.com

    ReplyDelete