TRUCK Festival

 
Finallyy- the truck post, here it is! It was just over 2 week ago that TRUCK festival was on, which was super fun. I went there with a few close friends, however loads of people from my school came which was great as I hadn't seen them for a while so it was nice to catch up...

There were various band performing and the overall line up for 2015 was great- I thought. There were a couple more mainstream bands such as 'Clean Bandit' and 'Basement Jaxx' but also various more individual bands. It was a great opportunity to discover new bands as well as supporting ones I already knew. 
Other then the music there was great food, drinks and even a few rides. Although I didn't go on any myself as I ran out of money buying food and clothes (as per), many of my friends went more then once and said it was hugely enjoyable.
There were also loads of different market stalls such as the one above where they sold bucket hats, festival clothing, accessories and other various bits and bobs. It was really fun looking around and wasting all my money on unnecessary pieces that I wanted. However I did buy a great flannel shirt as seen above which I now wear 24/7 and only cost me a tenner. 
We arrived on Friday and left on Sunday, but on Saturday there was a really fun powder paint fight where we all got covered in paint as you can probably see. It was also pretty cool because it was just a huge area covered in paint dust even though it did hurt my eyes a little when a bag of red paint was thrown directly at me. Overall it was so much fun and we spent way too much money and time on face paint. I do blame it on the festival style though, so it's all an acceptable measure I think.
One of the cool new discoveries I made was a band called 'Balloon Ascents' which are local to Oxford and in fact live in the same area as a few of my friends. That I thought was pretty cool, yeah I really do overuse words and need to broaden my vocabulary. Ah well, one day maybe. Anyway, they just released their EP this year and it's really good. I'm not sponsored or anything by them but here's a link if you want to check 'em out: 
To end this post, I thought I'd leave you with this pretty tiring photo of us all. It was a tiring but splendid weekend, I'd highly recommend TRUCK if you're thinking of going! :)

Ciao, Jess xx

37 comments

  1. these beautiful, great post. Would you like to follow each other? let me know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fun! I want to go to a festival like that one day

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. this festival fabulous, nice looks
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like a great festival!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous experience!!!!
    So fun!!!

    XX
    Chiara
    http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/for-your-skin-naturissima/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event looks interesting.
    I love the color all around

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to a festival, but I would very much like to experience these things :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love festivals! Of course, you spend such a good time! Also a great outfit!!!

    Much love, C.

    Check out my fashion blog on https://alphavillage.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos! :)

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like loads of fun, especially the paint fight, sorry you got it in your eye though!

    Dana || fashion-dew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This festival looked amazing! Some fab piccys too :)

    xx
    http://laurenshh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love festivals and wish to visit one in the near future! Cool photos:)


    mynameiskristina blog
    // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect! Great post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    Thanks a bunch for your support on my blog,I am glad you liked my recent post on My Pan AM Experience:
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so fun! What a great weekend, all the bands must have been so cool

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like such a cool event and like you had the time of your life!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are so cool, and it all looks like so much fun!

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks so fun! I've never heard of that festival, but it reminds me a bit of Burning Man for some reason. Great pics.

    http://paintitrogue.blogspot.com/2015/08/kimono-cardigan-trend-yay-or-nay.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. the festival look so much fun. You really had a great time.
    anyway thank you for your comment on my blog.
    sure we can follow each other, please follow me first and I will follow you back after it

    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks like u had a blast
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifuladpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. NICE POST !! Thanks for commenting on my blog . Yes i would love to follow for follow . please follow me first and comment on blog so that i can return your favour.


    MakeUPNtrend

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lets follow eachother. Just follow and leave a comment. Then I will come back to follow you. Loves.

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never heard of this festival before but it sounds like such a great one to go to and it looks like you had so much fun x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. Clean Bandit + paint powder?! That sounds amazing. Festivals are so much fun always. Great photos too!
    xx, Pia

    http://www.gymbagsandjetlags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool it seems you had a really great time!

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore these photos! So beautiful. Looks like a great festival.

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


  27. Looks like you spent amazing time with your friends on this festival :) I followed you as Iwona Zając via GFC (#156) Hope you'll follow me back :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post, just as your all blog. :) Follow me if you like it and I will follow back :* http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like you had a great time!! Lovely post…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you had a memorable time with everyone. Great to see your old classmates. Feels nostalgic ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, sounds to be really fun :D

    Perfect photos :D

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back? <3

    NEW OUTFIT POST: LEAN ON
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love festivals :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Truck festival seems amazing and unique too. I never heard about it actually. Everyone seems enjoying this festival. You know dear, I attended an event at event venue Chicago last month, and it was super fun event too. My friends made my trip really amazing.

    ReplyDelete