Strasbourg, France: Part 1


 Just before I left to go back to England with my friend Charlotte we headed to Strasbourg, which is near the border of France and Germany. The trip took just under two hours which was great because it meant we had quite a lot of time visiting around the city and discovering little gems such as the cathedral and the markets scattered around...

 It was such a lovely fun day trip out where we went around the city in general. We went to a couple of smaller alleyways and streets, but we also did a lot of damage shopping in the major shopping centre including pieces from: Zara, Pimkie, Stradivarius ( new favourite store!), H+M and Mango.
Strasbourg was absolutely stunning, the architecture and everything about the city was just perfect- no wonder it's named: petité paris in some places. It is really worth a visit and plus they have great ice creams (even if they are a little pricier than other places in Germany). They have some fountains outside the main mall which are an exact duplicate but smaller of the ones in Paris.
top, Primark
skirt, Topshop
bracelet, Market in Titisee
bag, Market in Titisee
shoes, Primark
That day was super fun and to top it off we obviously had to have a croissant in France to finish the amazing trip off. Sadly though now Charlotte has gone back to Germany after 2 weeks here with me in England at camp and Oxford. She left yesterday, it was so sad but hopefully we can see each other again really soon! She's off to London for four days to meet her family and look around so that'll be fun it seems. 
I'm going to split my trip to Strasbourg in to two or three posts as I have loads more photos of the place which I'd love to share, although my outfit that day was the same (shhh...). I've also updated my photography section if you'd like to check that out, because I've added some holiday photos. If so, click here.

That's all for now!
Ciao, Jess xx

30 comments

  1. These photos are beautiful. I really wish to visit there one day soon, but for now I’ll just have to make do with your amazing photos. Those croissants are making me hungry!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place is <3

    Dice, xcvi-wildheart.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I've always wanted to visit but I've never had the chance! :(

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Strasbourg. Been there many times. You look adorable. Amazing skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the place looks so interesting.
    Btw, your outfit is so chic!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog post! I love the outfit, I have the same skirt :) xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I am in LOVE with this! Thanks for sharing, you've inspired me! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your photos are brilliant and France looks so beautiful, I'd love to explore more of it!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so pretty! looks like a great trip, the architecture is amazing. I added you on GFC :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was looking for new blogs to read and stopped by yours.. It is really great blog! Beautiful pictures and interesting text! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photographs are stunning. It looks like you had a fantastic time. Can't wait to read part 2.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. such gorgeous architecture! love your skirt too :) Hope you have a lovely week! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my latest blog post ! You've got a great blog yourself. I am french but have never been to Strasbourg. It does seem like a very pretty place though and by the way I adore your skirt in this outfit !

    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just been to france and it was lovely! Great photos x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cannot wait to go to France! It seems so wonderful :)
    I followed you! :) x

    SHARPEST-LIVES

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings from Singapore! I've never been to France but someday I will go there. Would you like to follow each other on these social medias? Let me know with a comment on my blog, and I will follow you back as well.

    Shikin Kikin
    Blog | Google+ | Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely pictures, it looks so fun. So did you just go for the day and travel from England?
    I'd love to do that.

    http://joyfullylight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos!

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your outfit, especially your skirt! Such beautiful pictures :)

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been to Strasbourg a few times and I must say it is a wonderful town. Like also the look you wore!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I checked your blog with the result: I like it! I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me - then I will follow you immediately back.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey...lovely pics..Germany is on my wishlist for the longest time. N i love ur skirt.
    I have followed u on GFC, bloglovin m G+. Hope u follow back.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  23. Place is definitely breathtaking! You look awesome!

    xoxo
    A Fashion Page
    http://www.afashionpage.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photos! I would love to visit Strasbourg someday!

    Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I went in Strasbour ages ago ! So nice :) beautiful photos ! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. bakery there is soooo yummy! Did you try?

    ReplyDelete