Schauinsland, Black Forest

A couple of days after I arrived in Freiburg I visited one of the iconic places nearby in the countryside called Schauinsland which is part of the Black Forest...

It was such a nice place and I went there by the Schauinslandbahn which is a cable car ride of around thirty minutes or so. The ride was really fun too as I was able to see a view of the whole of Freiburg and the countryside surrounding it.
Once I arrived there were several hike journeys, however I only did a short journey as I didn't really dress appropriately for it, anyway below are the details of the clothes and where I got them from!
playsuit, Primark
jacket, H+M
shoes, Primark
Up there I hiked for around thirty minutes before coming back down and sitting in the lovely café restaurant they have. They serve the best chips, cappuccino and of course the amazing black forest gateau. The whole day was lovely and I got some great shots of the journey!
This was a photo of the view I got up there which made the hike worthwhile. Gosh, I am so unfit.
Whilst on the cable car ride, I took a cheeky 50mm shot of the forest and roads below. I thought it looked pretty cool.
Anyway, that's all for now and here's a tired but somewhat cheerful shot of me aha. 

Ciao, Jess xx

click here to see more of the European Travels series!

13 comments

  1. I miss hiking. I couldn't last because it doesnt work well for me. Beautiful view by the way! and cool outfit!

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart
    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a peaceful quiet place to visit !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your travels look interesting indeed!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had an amazing time! Loving the adventure posts, such good pictures!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Você é linda e super estilo lugar maravilhoso amei as imagens
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jumpsuit :) Kiss Kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had so much fun
    I love your leather jacket btw

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos ♥

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really thought it was a dress, but it was actually a playsuit ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty place - those wooden carvings look amazing!! I'm loving your outfit - you're totally rocking the leather jacket!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scenery is gorgeous, as are you! Perfect photos. I want to visit the Black Forest :)

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete