Summer- Autumn Wishlist

 Aloha mes amies,
I don't even know why I did that but a nice mix of French and Spanish I believe...anyway here's a quick summer to autumn wish list that I made using my supreme collage skills- not...

6. Striped Top // http://goo.gl/L2ab9T

It's actually quite fun making collages, although they look better on tumblr because GIFs can actually be seen. I guess blogger could also do it but I'm 1. too lazy and 2. too dumb so let's stick to images.
Here are some of my favourite clothing items from a variety of shops including: SheIn, Romwe and Dress Link. I hope you guys enjoy this post and I've linked the items above so please check it out! That'd help me loads and let me know if you want to buy from them so I can try and hook you up with a discount code perhaps. 

I'm loving currently the graphic tee simple look, inspired of course by the 70-90s trend which I've always loved but has been elevated in these couple months! 

The completely effortless high school look is something I adore and can be easily pulled off by anyone, I believe. More so, I've also been obsessed with 80-90s bands including Joy Division and the Charlatans as well as fellow inspired bands like Jaws and Spring King.

Anyway back to clothing, these shops are all SUPER cheap and the shipping is too. In fact I believe it's free when you buy over a few items I think so definitely worth checking out. They are great quality, I've got a few items from Dress Link and Lyla Loves to show you soon too! As well as this, all the clothing are very similar to high street but much more affordable and they even have some dupes.

That's all for now, stay tuned for the Lyla Loves + Truck post!

Ciao, Jess xx

25 comments

  1. been eyeing up the cacti top for ages too, it's so cute! love this wishlist <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff :)

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha if you ever find out how to do gifs in blogger let me know, im lazy/dumb too :p

    Love the grey cardi, cute one and I must check out these shops, I keep hearing about them everywhere :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore your style! The graphic tees are adorable, love them so much! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sunglasses and a bomber jacket has been on my wish list way too long! X

    New blog design and next post of the holiday series over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the looks here, and ahh, I'm definitely feeling the 70s-90s trend, too! I just wish I had more clothings of the genre to pull off the looks, sigh. Anyway, the Einstein T-Shirt I NEED.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want that wishlist too now :3
    im following you, cant wait to see you on my blog too!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your wish list and your blog is amazing too x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. alright you're all trashing your collage, and i'm just here like collage derrppppp how collage?? my point being that i think your collages are great haha. and i'm so into those t-shirts. honestly, t-shirts are like the key ingredient to that effortless high school look you're talking about

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wishlist, I'm obsessed with your blog!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great summer wishlist. Lovely light tees. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stuff! Great collage too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that cacti shirt!

    www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your wishlist!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and I follow you back:)
    kisses from Poland!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome picks! Love all of the pieces! :)
    -xoxo
    Angel from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is so fun to read. thanks for sharing I am in love with your style. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool wishlist. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the tees and the chunky jumper! I can't believe it's gonna nearly be Autumn!

    Pop over to my blog and maybe leave a comment on my latest post

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great selection!! i´m follow you... wait for you in my blog!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving both the cactus and little French striped "t"s! The collage is sooooo cute! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute post, I love your picks!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. that cardigan tho! love.

    everything magical
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete