Stuck in a daze

Currently I've been obsessed with wearing dresses and skirts, I guess that's mostly down to it being summer but also because they are so comfortable and easy to put together...

This dress is so simple yet looks much more dressed up from afar. I love the floral print of it that are set apart from the monochrome background of the dress. I think this touch gives the dress a unique touch and looks quite cool. Another element of this outfit that I've been loving is fluffy cardigans. They are so ridiculously comfy and look quite different and nice because of the unique material. 
This outfit was shot outside a little church garden a while back now. I remember that this was the first day the sun came out and it was so exciting, although it was only about 16 degrees that day- to be honest.
I have yet to get around the colleges that I've been meaning too, however I do have an outfit that I shot at Keble College on open day, which I will post soon. It was so awkward that day ( on Monday) because there were so many students looking around colleges , deciding whether to apply or not. Seeing all the visitors it's made me realise how lucky I am to live in Oxford, but it has also daunted on me that I should probably be joining these students and looking around since I've got to apply this time next year. To think about that it's quite scary, especially since I'm wanting to study at Oxford or Cambridge so the pressure really is on I guess. I better start researching a little...

 On a side note, my favourite college is definitely Magdalen College, it has got absolutely stunning grounds.
Anyway, for now I'm going to relax and enjoy my summer whilst I can. I've got a few pieces of homework still to do which I really should get on with and get out of the way. I might even do some reading around the Cold War for History because I'm genuinely excited for that next year. I've heard that I should do some voluneering if I want to do medicine at uni, so I might look in to that a bit more. Other then that I'm probably binge watching all of 'That 70s show' and 'Orange is the New Black'. Oh and of course doing blog and youtube 'stuff' like emailing and editing videos 24/7, saying that I still haven't got one for this week yet so...
I'll get on with it I guess.
dress,
cardigan,
necklace,
boots, Jeffrey Campbell
What are you guys up to this summer holiday/ this month?

Ciao, Jess xx

Listening to: Home- Gabrielle Alpin ( cover by Jasmine Thompson)














43 comments

  1. You look amazing, wow! I definitely agree, dresses and skirts are the best part about summertime. :D Good luck with your final pieces of work and with volunteering, wishing you all the best! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Jealous that you live in Oxford, it's such a beautiful city. And you have these great backdrops for your outfits! :)

    Bold Bliss
    http://boldblissblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit as always :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics and beautiful dress! :)
    Have a nice weekend babe, come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics!
    www.preparadaslistasya.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look ! :) Girl you really rock this look ♥
    Also I just started to follow you on bloglovin and Google ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, Jessica :3 Oh I highly recommend doing volunteer and work experience if you want to apply to Medicine. They really focus on your experiences in the application process. It doesn't necessarily have to be in hospitals; you can work in caring environments such as nursing homes. Good luck!

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photos and the dress. I hope you enjoy your summer :D

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, Hope you choose the right college for you, good luck :) what kind of lens do you use to get a supper blurred background?

    I followed you on instagram, GFC, and blog lovin, hope you follow back :)
    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. good post!I follow you №117
    I hope you follow back, waiting for you;)))
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sound like you are having a great summer. Oh yes binge watching Netflix shoes is so easy to do.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely in love with your dress! Looks like your having an awesome summer. Btw I just followed, can you follow back??

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so lovely! Enjoy the summer season Jess :)

    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! The sunglasses are amazing - I must buy some aviator style. And the grounds of this university look so so beautiful.

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a lovely blog Jessica, the layout and your pictures are wonderful. I'm glad you liked my tips.

    Holly :)

    http://joyfullylight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, great look and thanks for your comment ♥ I´m following you, love the blog follow me, too ♥ ? :) http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning pics. You look great with this outfit.
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look great in your floral dress, love the way you put it together with those leggings.
    http://artadorned.com/2015/07/how-to-steal-a-dog-from-a-nyc-dog-park-by-being-fashionable-in-9-steps/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally stunning look!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing, wow! I definitely agree, dresses and skirts are the best part about summertime. :D Good luck with your final pieces of work and with volunteering, wishing you all the best!

    www.thesmallnoble.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit dear! thank you for stopping and commenting on my blog! sure, I will follow you on GFC #121

    x
    mynameiskristina blog // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the flowers on your dress!

    Thanks for passing by... I am following you from GF :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely dress! And volunteering would definitely help if Medicine is what you want to do! That and work experience will give you so much more to talk about in your personal statement and interview!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the dress! Great photos :)

    Makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great chic dress! The flowers on the stripes is sweet but edgy. Great post, good luck with the college hunt!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so pretty! I love your style :)

    Snowtember.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your dress and jacket so gorgeous!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this post :) On my Blog: BASTILLE DAY

    Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have a super blog! I like it very much
    maybe follow for follow? :)
    Kisses from Poland <3
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dresses and skirts are also my summer go to. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. aww jess these photos are so beautiful. like a film camera!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look very serene and thoughtful in these pics! Love That 70s show and OITNB!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice pics :)

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your images are beautiful. That floral print looks great on you.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete