New In: Lyla Loves Accessories


Recently, in fact just before Truck festival I shot this look with my friend Emma in front of the Radcliffe Camera. This look features some key items I received from the lovely Lyla of Lyla Loves, a unique personal boutique that has a HUGE selection of jewellery and accessories to choose from...

My favourite item have to be the set of rings from her collection, I wore them so much at Truck and before that I thought I nearly lost them. Luckily, I managed to keep them mostly although they do need a bit of a clean after my mosh pit incidents ( I'll talk about that more soon!). However they managed to stay on for the duration of an intense weekend and I love them to pieces! I've always been a huge fan of the caged stone rings, so when she let me choose some items I knew immediately. 
top, H+M
shorts, Topshop
bag, rings + necklace, Lyla Loves
choker, Handmade
shoes, Rokit Vintage
Anyway, aside from the rings I was lucky enough to choose two more items which were the necklace and the suede bag. I adore how they look sort of rustic, it adds to the whole vintage vibe that I'm quite in to recently. Pairing a statement necklace ( only £8), with a plain top such as the cropped one I'm wearing makes the outfit instantly more put together and fun!
The bag was a ridiculous bargain at also only £8, it's so nicely made and the strap can be altered to be worn as a backpack or a shoulder bag. It's a suede material which is lovely and there are 2 compartments inside, separated by a small pouch in the middle to put all your change and your phone. It's a great practical bag and now a go to for me! 
Overall I've loved collaborating with Lyla Loves, I'm not sponsored to talk about them or anything but I do genuinely love the store to bits. They have some great other jewellery items that I think I might go buy myself, such as the caged bird simple necklace. The range is insane, there's anything you want and all at cheap prices and great quality!   
I wore this outfit out and about in Oxford that day whilst running errands and doing some office work for volunteering. It was a super comfortable outfit except the shorts which are a little odd, as they're huge on the waist but tiny everywhere else. Bizarre!
Beside that, I loved the whole city look and I hope you guys do to! Be sure to let me know what your favourite combination for an outfit is and also if you buy anything from Lyla Loves! She's great- super friendly and nice.
Other than that I haven't really been up to that much after Truck. I saw a couple of friends recently to catch up, but currently I'm waiting to pick up some of my pals from London- Katie and Selina, who also have a YouTube channel and instagrams which you can check out if you want. They're pretty cool gals :)
That's all for now, peace out! 

Ciao, Jess xx

38 comments

  1. Jess, you look amazing <3 You have a new follower :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neck piece! ♥

    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were fit as you are, definitely this will be my aesthetic! I love croptops but it doesn't suit my body frame,too bad! You look so chick!!

    Lei, THE LEI REGEEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the ring and the bag. Beautiful outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag, what a great find!x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace so much, and you're so pretty!

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rings, and the bag is so nice! Lovely pictures :)

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the bag and the necklace!
    They really add that "something" to the outfit! ♥ xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great summer outfit! Love your accessories.
    - Would you like to follow each other? Please check my blog out :-)

    Hugs www.blogbysine.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. the necklace is just gorgeous
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love crop tops!

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/07/outfit-draped-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is gorgeous!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty, great look !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! I love the necklace!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is so so cute Jessica! Those shorts are my favorite! The colors are perfect and you matched the jewelry so well with the clothes (I've been absolutely loving caged stone rings these days too). And this photography is gorgeous, I'm so jealous! Can't wait for your upcoming posts ~

    xx Chaereen | Inspinkle

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool accessories.
    I love the necklace.
    Love this laid back look too.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this summer outfit and necklace is just fab. You always seem to get it right, thank you for sharing !

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog and your personality, keep going!

    Izabell | SSleek /KLIK/

    PS: follow for follow? Let me know, I always follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look really pretty! Such lovely pictures!!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is simple, yet brilliant to look at ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit! Loving your blog!


    I would love for you to check out my blog and connect on social medias :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those jean shorts look absolutely gorgeous on you! I love them with your crop top!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this look! It looks absolutely perfect for a festival, casual, but not too casual. Definitely a fan!

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  24. love it!

    kisses from dubai ♥
    http://www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab style!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great outfit! That necklace is lovely!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love the shorts and the bag is very pretty :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all the accessories especially that necklaces! Super Cute <3

    Melissa // http://odiamelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loving the laid back vibe of this outfit, it is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Not only do I love your outfit, I'm totally in love with the photography!
    Sorry it took some time but sure, I would love to. Following you now.
    Hoping you'd do the same? :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  32. that necklace is stunning!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. A really nice outfit, and I love the bricks you've chosen to photograph this against! Oxford has some awesome brickwork, that's for sure...

    I had to go and click on Lyla Loves' website after you said that bag was only £8! it looks so much more expensive! I think I love it because it's not particularly girly: I really like this and I've just saved their website to my favourites bar so I can splash a little cash at the end of this month..!

    Flora
    www.hardyandhay.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello
    I, hereby introduce myself as a Indian traditional and contemporary costume and

    fashion jewellery designer. Currently, I m supplying my jewellery in 10 cities

    namely London, Dubai, Hongkong, Singapore, Jakarta, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Durban,

    Bangkok and Colombo, both retailing and wholesaling. I m interested in doing

    business with you. Kindly visit my FB page and Instagram accounts by the name of

    Auraa

    Trends
    . Please let us known if you have any requirement of Indian

    traditional and contemporary costume jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Home decor sale in Dubai

    For100dirhams is best Postfree classifiedADS website in UAE.You can easily buy and sell online Household accessories Dubai and Home decor items for sale in Dubai

    Visit Now - https://for100dirhams.com/

    ReplyDelete