Elephants in a Forest

This is the second outfit that we shot at the Botanical Gardens in Oxford, which is a lovely site for a picnic if you guys are in Oxford anytime. I loved how this outfit looked in the surroundings, I think the greenery matches the simplistic outfit that I wore. The trousers were especially fitting because it linked in nicely with the exotic and exquisite atmosphere the greenhouse had. These cacti I thought were absolutely gorgeous and added something to the outfit...

It's finally summery in England and a tan may even be starting to show, which is a pretty rare occurrence here. Saying that, last week we did have a heat wave here and surprisingly I didn't find it too bad although many of my friends complained about the humidity. 
This summer has a lot installed for me ( hopefully), few of the highlights being that I'm going to TRUCK festival, Germany and also perhaps France which will be exciting. I also hope to hop on a train and go to a few other cities around England such as: Bath, Brighton and of course London. So I should probably organise something soon. On top of all that I'm applying for a couple of jobs and volunteering positions so that should be quite fun!
  top, Vintage
cardigan, Primark
trousers, New Look
boots, Doc Marten
lips, MAC 'morange' lipstick
I hope to also read a lot more books as I previously mentioned because I used to be quite a huge fan of fictional stories so I must get back in to that. There are also a few upcoming projects I'm working on which I can hopefully share with you guys in a few weeks time, so look out for that!

For now, that's all from me. 

Ciao, Jess xx

click here to see more of the Botanic Gardens series!

Listening to: Chevy Thunder- Spector











42 comments

  1. summer, in England? where :p hahaha you look great, love the cardi!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Love the surroundings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look & botanical gardens are wonderful! :)

    regards!

    otherplaceswithparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, this outfit really suits the backdrop so perfect! And your trousers are especially fantastic, wonderful post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! I live in Brighton, you should definitely visit, you'll love it xxxxxxx

    www.fashion-dew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Outfit. Lovely Pictures
    Love Nele ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful look kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pics and cool look!
    xo Paola I'm following you via GFC, now is your turn!
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfits and blog photography are always on point!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your photos! The Botanical Gardens in Bermuda is quite lovely as well, especially during the summer. A great place to spend time with your loved ones. Thanks for sharing! :)

    www.shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great shots and backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The foliage is gorgeous here! Thanks for the introduction! Your outfit blends in beautifully with the lovely, natural background!
    Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit look so cozy! I love it :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is awesome! you have such a good blog and great photos!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great style and pictures!

    Xox: Noora / Finland
    www.noorajatuukka.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning outfit to match that stunning setting - amazing photos!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just come across your blog - I love it!! (and we have the same name!)

    Jess xo - A Little Bit of Something and Everything

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pics you take!! Those oranges look so yummy and love the outfit ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg you look so cute in the outfit! :) Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. place and outfit - so amazing! love ;*
    + follow

    www.AneciaBlog.pl

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those pants! They remind me of pants that I bought while in Thailand! I love the print on them and they look great with your cardi! Such a gorgeous spot for photos as well!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  25. great post! i followed you on gfc, I hope you follow back :D

    Dice,'96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your trousers totally complements the whole look! :)

    Lei
    theleiregeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your photographs are beautiful. I love the outfit everything compliments each other. I especially love your trousers, perfect for summer.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such pretty photos~ Yess you should definitely visit Brighton, it's so nice in the summer! Well if you're not a fan of beaches full of rocks, then I recommend Bournemouth where there's is a real sandy beach haha.

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing photos!

    Natalie
    http://natalieholz.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  31. These photos are great! I love the vibe of them all. Your outfit is really nice too!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post my dear,I really like it!
    xoxox Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore your pants and shoes! Gardens are seriously one of the most beautiful places to be, I really love these photos! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  34. you look gorgeous!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Look gorgeous !!
    Following his LookBook
    I loved your blog, so that already follow your blog if you can repay?
    My instagran:luanacarvalhoi, reciprocate you there!
    My blog: http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cool pants!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  37. i really like your photo
    your face so unique

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. cute pants with cool boots. like it.
    Petra xx http://98suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete