Behind the Closet: Summer Edition

top, Zara (sale)
cardigan, Zara (new)
skirt, Primark (new)

Recently I've decided to come up with this new idea of shooting a couple of outfits in the changing rooms of shops that I like. This sounds kind of weird and creepy, but actually it show cases what`s in store better without myself having to spend money I don't have. These are some photos I shot of my outfits with only few pieces from the store, however in the future I plan to do whole looks as if I were a mannequin showing what's in my favourite stores. I hope you like it!

top, Zara (sale)
shorts, Levis 

I plan on doing them mostly during sale times and each season for different high street shops around Oxford so you guys can see a variety of things from all sorts of shops.
 top, Zara (sale)
shorts, Levis
top, River Island (sale)
skirt, H+M
top, Primark (new)
skirt, Zara (sale)
dress, Zara (sale)

top, Zara (sale)
shorts, Levis
belt, Topshop 
sandals, Primark
top, Calvin Klein (new)
harem pants, New Look
sandals, Primark
top, Miss Guided (new)
top, Zara (sale)
skirt, Primark 
top, River Island (new)
top, Zara (sale)
shorts, Ebay
dress, Zara (sale)
top, Zara (sale)
dress, Zara (sale)
shoes, Primark
dress, Zara (sale)
top, River Island (sale)
shorts, Zara (sale)
shoes, Primark
top, River Island (sale)
harem pants, Zara (new)

dress, Zara (sale)
top, Zara (sale)
skirt, Ebay (new)
shoes, Vintage
playsuit, H+M (new)
top, New Look (new)
playsuit, Zara (new)
shirt, TK Maxx (new)
top, Topshop (sale)
jeans, Topshop (sale)
top, New Look (new)
dress, H+M

Hope you guys enjoy this new edition and watch out for more! 

Ciao, Jess xx

31 comments

  1. Flowy dresses look so pretty on you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with these outfits!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zebra pants are gorgeous!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh this is a great idea for outfit posts hahah (taking pics in dressing rooms), you're so creative :3 I really like the outfit in the 5th photo. You have really nice curves girl :'D

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute looks! Great finds in primark, but that dress from H&M suits you so so well! :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think its weird at all, I love the idea! So many cute looks, the printed zara skirt is so pretty! Hope you're having a great day! xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    p.s. I'm holding a fun giveaway for a $100 giftcard to my vintage shop if you want to enter! :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2015/07/win-100-gift-card-to-braided-bandit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! So beautiful things....you are really creative in dressing room!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your style! More post about Fashion :))

    BLOND GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Zebra pants look amazing!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  10. zara seems to have a lot of pretty white billowy dresses and I WANT. ahh you're torturing me!! part of me desperately NEEDS american zaras to carry those dresses and part of me (the wallet part) hopes that they don't.

    also, i think it would be cool to do something like this where you try on beautifully bizarre outfits. that was my first thought when i saw the first photo of you and realized you were in a dressing room(: kind of like your mannequin idea but going to extremes

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea! I always take pictures in changing rooms so I remember what the pieces looked like tried on! Great post, love everything ahh!

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these outfits look amazing, I'm in love with the Zara crop top! xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all these outfits and gives me inspiration ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mannequin idea, ingenious. I love the different looks you showed. Best of all the zara pieces. You wore them all well.
    Join: Fabulous Giveaway For My 1year Blog Anniversary
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the outfits!!!! You can pull anything really well. I hope I was like you :(

    LEI
    THE LEI REGEEL

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww jess i really enjoyed this series :) that first top and the zebra printed trousers are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely amazing pictures, hun

    xx

    Nicoleta || http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely outfits, I really love the shorts in the first photo so cute! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your style! Especially like the first outfit!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

  20. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea!!! You still get to show your great style

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing in all the outfits!Especially the first one!
    Love your blog, you have a new follower x

    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that long-sleeve white dress from Zara!

    Carol in a
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dang Jessica, these outfits are so so cute! My favorites are definitely the off-shoulder and crop tops. Lovely blog, followed! Thanks for visiting, hope to talk again soon ~

    xx Chaereen | Inspinkle

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great picks.
    I love the crop top pattern and skirt too :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love pretty much every outfit!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would buy all outfits ;) you are so cute!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it!! :D

    Kisses and happy week, ChicAdicta!
    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post! Thanks for visiting my blog! Followed you back.
    Kisses,
    Anca
    ___________________________________________
    LESS IS MORE
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  30. all outfits look good on you

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete