Velvet + Denim sprinkled with Sunshine ☀

 



Today was super fun, which is weird, since the other days have just been jammed back with revision so far as I have my GCSEs coming up in eek... just under a month. I think. I hope. The weather has finally lightened up and it actually felt like summer today- what an odd thing to say in April and especially in England. Hence the crop tops and shorts were whipped out my closet to match the lovely climate. I even ate a whole tub of 'Phisch Food- Ben& Jerry'; don't tell my sister though. 









Anyway, I spent this morning chilling out to my own playlist consisting of mainly Fleetwood Foxes, Elliot Smith, Bon Iver, Glass Animals, Fleetwood Mac ( of course!) and Red Hot Chilly Peppers. Pretty sure this playlist is the only thing keeping me sane during this so-called holiday aka. doom filled with physics and co.



Later on that day I met up with a Friend- Ellen- and we spent the majority of the day onwards taking 
photos and videos for the blog and the youtube, duh. So I'll be posting a couple more photos from each of the shoots ;). It was great, we...actually just me ate 2 hot cross buns before changing in to various attires of Ellen's clothes. Obviously to show case Ellen's lovely style as well as actually having something to post for once. Haha. 


Jess: H&M Tropical Crop Top | Topshop Shorts | Jeffrey Campbell Homg Platforms | Vintage Jacket 
---------------------------------------------
Ellen: ARK Cardigan | Topshop Velvet Top | Topshop Shorts | Converse All Black High Tops
---------------------------------------------
So, what have you guys been up to? Hope your Easter was great and not filled with too much work- like mine. 

Peace outt 💖🎶✌

Byee, jess xx


~jamming to: 'changes'- david bowie 🐭


12 comments

  1. Jesss gurlll plz let me b u!!?? lol photo creds ;)
    http://kneesocksellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trade anyday((:

      haha creds to you ofc, I'll link your blog laters:)

      Delete
  2. cute outfits, girls!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Great outfits!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that veltvet top! I love the match denim cut offs + dark tights, but my mom hates it, and I cna't make her understand it looks amazing!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankkk you so much! awh hope you'll convince her soon :)

      Delete
  5. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're cute, bet you're super pretty! :)

      Delete