Little Adventures + Three Outfits.

























Jess: Topshop Sparkly Top | H&M Bell Bottoms | Doc Martens 1460 | Cardigan | Blanket as Scarf as per usual. 
---------------------------------------------
Ellen: Urban Outfitters Varsity Jacket | Ebay Tennis Skirt | Topshop Velvet Top | Fat Face Boots 
---------------------------------------------
Emma: H&M Jumper | Topshop Skirt | Zara Boots
---------------------------------------------

So hey guys, on Friday a couple of my friends and I went down to a village nearby where we shot some photos and just had a nice chilly winter walk. So I decided to document that day in these photos ( which took forever to edit but it's all good); where we all had so much fun. I forgot to bring a coat so I was kind of dying however the blanket was later used fit for purpose- aka not as a scarf. Basically that sums up this post, and I've been adoring Jenn Im's Playlist so much which you can find here. It's actually amazing and has been my one and only motivational factor during these frosty days. Hopefully ( fingers crossed) it'll be Spring-for definite- soon, because I am so over the cold. 

It was also my birthday on the 23/02/2015 so here's a cute pic from that day to remember: 



bye, jess xx

4 comments

  1. both of your outfits are so pretty, the scarf is so big, perfect for crisp chilly winter days
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutley adore these pictures. they have beautiful composition, and I love the mood they project. gorgeous! also, these outfits are primo. xox
    http://sarahluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete