What's in my bag?

Here comes the long due legendary 'What's in my bag?' post. I have quite recently switched bags, from a crappy old satchel to a nice blue drawstring bag- although not pictured above- I absolutely can't stand short handles on bags as they annoy the hell out of me and you can never seem to hold it without feeling awkward or being socially awkward ( at least in my experience). I decided to do this post , before my bag gets way too dirty to tidy. Few bits and bobs had to be removed from my bag, due to it's unsightly view i.e wrappers, receipts, loose change, etc..

phone//  Is it possible for me to go anywhere without my phone? well yes, but no. Obviously my little baby had to be with me at all times, and isn't the panda sticker on the button so cute. I think it's adorable and my cousin gave it to me when I visited China. The case is a pink magnetic case, and it's so cool- on one side you can place all your cards and money, on the other it's the phone and when you close it there's a magnetic popper. I got my case from a market stall in China, but I saw one recently on ebay that looked similar, so you can easily search around and I'm sure if you want to buy one it' readily available.

camera// Always snapping pictures of random things and of my friends, it's basically an essential for me. This is a Olympus-VG 20 which I got 2 years ago for my birthday, after nagging him for this specific camera for ages. Unfortunately to my realization it was a crap camera, I thought it'd be amazing because my friend had it and was always going on about it, but it turned out to be a crappy digital camera. Although this camera is definitely not the best, or worth the money; I had to find a use for it so now it is my on the go camera.  Might be a little weird that I always have my camera, but you never know when there's a memory waiting to be captured.

sakura japanese pencil case// Few years back my friend from Taiwan send me a lovely package from Japan, when she was visiting on holiday and one of the many things she sent me was this cute little pencil case. It kind of looks battered now, since it's been in many of my bags for travelling as well as school so it had definitely been well loved. The pencil case is from a Japanese brand called sakura- I believe and has 2 really nice cartoon drawings of what is meant to be me and my friend ( I'm on the right). I love this pencil case to bits, it's not too big nor too small and fits just enough. The main reason I bring it is because I also bring a notebook/sketchbook, so I have to have pencils/pens to write in it.

mirror// This must sound and look really self conceited but I like to make sure my makeup and my hair is in tact and so that I look presentable in public. Another reason is because this mirror is quite aesthetically pleasing and brings back memories of when I went to China back in 2009, so it's quite treasured by me.

anti-bacteria gel// Although this is not pictured above, because I couldn't find it anywhere but it is a must have when I'm out and about- I hate germs so it's a must have.

gum// Another item which is not pictured because I've run out of gum, so yeah...but I usually have gum in there. I'm constantly chewing gum!

chap-stick and  moisturizer// I'm getting really repetitive but yet again it is not in the picture but I have these things for general climate issues in England, as it's either scorching hot or freezing cold and in both those conditions chap-stick and moisturizer is an essential! I do not want to have chapped lips or flaky skin.

hairbrush// I have super wild hair, it's so thick that it get's tangled so easily so that's where my hairbrush comes in handy to the rescue me.

paperchase notebook// It's likely that during a busy day I like to just sit somewhere, I know I'm strange, and doodle or document a little bit about my day. This notebook also acts as my sketchbook and it's from paperchase. I received it as a gift for my 13th birthday- yay! Also, the colors on this notebook are so pastel which I love, the drawings are beautiful and also the texture and feel the notebook has is really smooth.

earphones// Got to listen to some music sometimes, so earphones help when you don't want to distract anyone. These specific ones are from panasonic and they have really good sound quality.

purse// Where I stash all my receipts, cards, loose coins ( the one's that aren't floating around) and the rare notes that I do own. I kindly received this paperchase purse from my friend and she chose the design so well ;) It's a nice switch since my old purse was a really vibrant red and the coin zip section broke off so my coins were flying everywhere.

keys// Unless somehow I go crazy and want to lock myself out then I need these. I have several keys for different things i.e house, bike and a couple of key chains. The blue one contains a baby photo of me and the other one is like a hourglass timer kinda thing.

Baboom! There you have it, everything that's in my bag- which is from accessorize for anyone wondering. Anyway that's it, I'm off to catch up on Supernatural and Pretty Little Liars- TGIF. :)
Happy Friday!

49 comments

  1. I am following now :)
    follow back?
    fashionlikealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stuff, I love the colors! <3
    Would you maybe like to follow each other? :)

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff ;),
    thanks for visiting my blog, of course we can follow each other dear :*, I'm your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post :) Thanks for the follow! I am following back as well!

    xoxo
    Urszula
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont like bags with small handels too..
    I have all the same things in my bag except pencil case...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts because it's the best way to find out a girl's favorite items and tastes! Here is mine that I did I a few months ago http://lettersimpromptu.blogspot.jp/2013/05/whats-in-my-bag.html Thanks for following me, I'm following you back!

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you honey!!!
    I always have a lot of things in my bag, hahaha.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, love to see a post on it :)

      Delete
  8. omg ur blog is so cute
    followed u back ;)
    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sweet, let me know where you followed me and I will follow right back! Not seeing u on gfc or bloglovin?







    click to find me >>> HOW LOOK PIN-UP READY!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's strange, I'm sure I'm following! xx

      Delete
  10. nice post!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i love your blog!!! xx

      Delete
  11. I love this post! the photos are good <3

    I would be glad to keep in touch with you.
    Let's follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin! <3

    http://www.dreamloveshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be lovely dear- followed x

      Delete
  12. Great items :)

    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a lovely blog!
    Following!
    xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. phone and nears :) need!
    <3
    xx

    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for commenting my blog!
    I follow you back now!
    Your blog is really sweet :3

    xx, jordina

    www.vestidodeflores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post honey, i can't live without my iphone haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely things, so cute
    i love PLL too.
    thanks for stopping by in my blog, i follow you
    xoxo
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those kind of posts!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. totally following!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! Cute items!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I follow back/

    Have a great week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute post! I really need to do one of these but my bags are too small!! I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure- i've followed you beautiful blog darling xx

      Delete
  22. i only have stupid things in my bag :))
    followed you !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute things you have! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your things - that pencil is so adorable!~ ^_^

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete