This post probably won't be the most interesting, but hopefully it'll give you some inspiration like it has to me. I've just gathered few pictures from the web that I found inspirational or I just really adore, I might write a few sentences for each photo or just a few words related. Most of these photos will probably be from tumblr, I'm sorry I don't know where they originate from but if you do own any of these photos than just say so and I'll give you credit. Anyway enjoy this light- hopefully- post! :)
1) Adorable outfit, love those shoes :O drool, they look a lot like the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane. The leather jacket gives such a nice edge paired with those boots, but the skirt/dress- not sure gives it a whole new element.
2) Rain, it's actually been quite pleasant since it's been quite humid the past week but now I need the sun back. Sorry Rain!
4) Why can't I have such a clean proper room, I love the silhouette this room has with the shelves, the brick walls, the window right behind the bed,the bush and gahhh. Yeah this room is basically perfection although it kind of looks small. damn.
5) I'm contemplating on whether I should ombre my hair in to a brown- red ish tint at the bottom, this picture just wants me to do it more even if the ombre trend is basically over. Oh well, I say hair trends are timeless ;) Ashley Benson is gorgeous.
6) I want this outfit so bad, but those shorts from American Apparel are just out of my price range. If you don't get this inside joke then you did not have have a full childhood/youth- this is my favorite quote in Mean Girls. Mean Girls is up there in my top 10 favorite movies- deffo!
7) This wardrobe would help my life so much, it's such a perfect organisation solution- must ask for a new wardrobe for Christmas. Oh and I want it exactly like the above, with all those converses and minimalistic shirts.
8) Autumn's coming up and this picture just describes Autumn perfectly, with the watch representing school starting and the jumpers/coats layered up represents such a classic autumn trend. Also the red nail polish looks divine on her skin tone.
9) Currently reading 'The Great Gatsby' after watching the film back in may and falling in love with the story line. What's better than a cup of tea and your favorite book?
10) Must live by this quote more- quit worrying.
Here's some more- which I'm not bothered to write about because I'm lazy and I want to drink tea, read the great gatsby and watch various documentaries/ movies/ tv series- supernatural, pll, gossip girl, trash. Oh and sorry for the alignment of this post- really messed up!