So excited I've been kindly nominated by Lucie from Lifeenthusiasm to do the Liebster Award. Please check out her blog, she was super kind to nominate me. "The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."  So here goes nothing!

Eleven Facts about Moi- I'm going to try make it a little interesting so these things you may not necessarily know about me:


  • I play the piano, and wish I could play the guitar.
  • I really love photography and have an instagram dedicated to it: wildvagabondss. Therefore I mess around with my camera settings a lot, as well as photoshop. Brooke Shaden + Alex Stoddard are my favourite photographers right now- they are so good at manipulation
  • I'd love to be a journalist but I'd also love to be a lawyer or a doctor.
  • I wear eyeliner most days, unless I'm ill or it's the summer holiday and I got no where to be.
  • On school days and days that I'm bothered to get out of my pyjamas it takes me roughly 10-15 minutes to style an outfit that I really like- this includes accessories and everything.
  • I have a lot of pet peeves, one of them being people who use the terms 'need' and 'deserve' a lot. I mean I get that you need certain things but it's so over used when you are talking about materilistic things.
  • I'm only 5 1.2 ft tall and I hate it. I wish I was like 5ft 7/8.
  • I love the sea, especially surfing.
  • I want to travel all continents before I'm 21, and travel the world before I die.
  • I hate it when people say that photographers and  bloggers are hipster . I mean wutt.
  • I'm currently reading 'The Great Gatsby' by F.Scott Fitzgerald, I absolutely adore the film.
1. Five things what you need to have in your hand bag?
I have a whole post dedicated to what's in my hand bag, narrowed down it would have to be: my purse, phone, my earphones, water bottle, camera
3. Cat or dog? That's asking puppies or kittens, it's impossible.
4. The most popular color? I think this means favourite, if so then teal
5. What gift to buy a friend? umm depends which friend it is
6. What is your MUST HAVE for fall? Parker Jacket
7. Favorite store? Going to change this to stores :P Zara, Topshop, New Look
8. Summer or winter? Winter as that's when my birthday is
9. What is your favorite cocktail? Sorry, I'm not legally allowed to drink yet.
10. What did you want to be when you grew up? Well I'm not a grown up yet but when I was little I used to want to be a writer, artist or doctor. Now I want to be either a photographer, journalist, lawyer or doctor- so indecisive I know.



The 11 questions that I came up with are:

Favourite place to go for inspiration?
Fashion trend that gets to stay?
Which designer is your favourite?
What scent is your favourite?
Makeup must haves?
Fashion must haves for all seasons?
Dream day out?
Where in the world would you like to travel to?
Favourite quote?
Favourite movie?
Go to blogger?


Bloggers that I've nominated:
Fashion Bridge
Inspirations have I none
Perfectly Petite
Being Beautiful and Pretty
1FINEDAI
iamsophiasanchez


Have fun answering these questions, and to anyone who wants to be nominated- just give me a shout down below!








22 comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination Jess, though I don't think I qualify since the awards are aimed at bloggers with under 200. But thank you nonetheless.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful facts c:
    I love to travel as well, and
    we have the same wish: travel
    the world before dying! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the facts and your answers! :)
    I'd also love to be a journalist or lawyer. ;)

    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post:) I also love The Great Gatsby book and film:)
    zapraszam do siebie w wolnym czasie:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post:) I also love The Great Gatsby book and film:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your award,
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin let me know
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
    I follow you now!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, I've answered your questions and following you too

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know, I will follow back immediately.
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! And nice facts :-)
    Thanks for your comment.

    Stop by anytime:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post! i am in-love with the whole concept.


    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post. Totally love your style !

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, a handful of ambition. 'doctor or lawyer'? ' travel to all continents by 21' that'd be awesome!!

    visit my blog and we can keep in touch if you choose :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sure :) sorry i haven't replied until now!

      Delete