3 bloggers that everyone should be obsessed with.


1. Fashiononymous
                -Zoe Suen
wearing: shirt c/o Viparo, H&M skirt, zara shoes. Photos by Natalie
wearing: vintage overalls from yan, tank from asos (here). gifted sunglasses (similar here)

wearing: all American Apparel

If you have not hear of Zoe from Fashiononymous- then where the hell have you been?! Seriously though. Her style is so effortlessly amazing, she is great at layering in the winter- though not shown above. In the summer she likes to vary her looks and she is great at sporting different loos, for example she could be wearing a maxi skirt in one outfit, totally grunge in another and the next time you see her she could be sporting the dungarees farmer look- don't get me wrong I love the farmers look. Not only that, but her pictures are great quality and her blog is immaculately laid out- she started blogging at the age of 14/15 (which is my current age) and now at the age of 16 she is a great success in the blogging community. It just proves so many wrong, that young teenagers can pursue in one hobby and continue in to success. An honorable mention to a someone likewise would be the iconic Tavi Gevinson who not only started writing for Style Rookie at the age of 11, but also now runs her own magazine at Rookie Mag and attended her first fashion week at the age of 12 sitting in the front row. WOW, just like WOW. 
Ok, so I got a little side tracked, but if you haven't yet checked out either of these amazing girls, then you must, their styles are amazing and so are their personalities.


            - Violet E

LEATHER SHORTS, MARKET HQ

SHIRT

 , 

 TOPSHOP

JACKET

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

HAT

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

LEATHER BACKPACK

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

BOOTS

 , 

 DR. MARTENS

 , 

 THRIFT STORE


SUNGLASSES

 , 

 RAY-BAN


DENIM SKIRT, 


THRIFT STORE


WHITE T-SHIRT

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

SNEAKERS



CONVERSEROMWE

SUNGLASSES, GIANT VINTAGE

RAYON MID-LENGTH TIE-UP BLOUSE, 


AMERICAN APPAREL


DENIM SHORTS

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

DENIM JACKET

 , 

 THRIFT STORE

WATCH

 , 

 CASIO

SUNGLASSES, GIANT VINTAGE


Gahhhh, she is the grunge queen who has her own amazing style. Her style is such a mix between grunge, edgy, dark but yet so classic. I think a lot of the inspiration she gets is from the 60s 70s and 90s, but she puts a spin on everything and modernizes her outfit altogether. She totally has her own vibe going and is so unique in the way she styles pieces together- her blog is so simple yet so detailed. She definitely likes her pictures to do the speaking, a pictures worth a thousand words is definitely the motto that she gives off through her blog and is so true to her. With a blog like that, which only contains photos is such an iconic style to her and gives off a total mysterious bad ass persona- which I adore so much. Overall she's VOP- Very Original Persona. 100% Violet. Go girl.

                    - Jazmine Rocks 
(She has a pretty cool surname- you agree?)

 photo IMG_7698a_zpsf1f68c01.jpg
Parka, New Look, £10.30 - Backpack, charity shop, £1 - Cheap Monday jacket, Asos, £60 - Scarf, charity shop, £1 - Sunglasses, H&M, $5.95.
 photo IMG_9569a_zpsfe798dd3.jpg
Dress, Asos, £36 - Shoes, Asos, £40 (similar here) - Bag, charity shop, £5.99 - Sunglasses, H&M $5.95.
 photo IMG_7981a_zps1a5499b9.jpg
Pinafore, Miss Selfridge, £30 - Shirt, New Look, £5.99 - Heeled boots, Office, gift - Bag, Cath Kidston)
Holy crap, aren't these photos just so classic. This is Jazmine Rocks and her blog is classical. By this I mean that her photos and outfits pair together so effortlessly well, her photos are both dreamy and elegant at the same time. Every time I visit her blog it just seems like I've entered some sort of Fairy Tale, each blog post seems to have an interesting story behind it- which I think partially goes to the photos,not only the writing although her writing is so well written and is a pleasure to read. Her style is somewhat girly, but she has few quirky pairings as well as some out there look and some boyish outfits. Her personality and elegance through her personality reminds me a lot of Coco Chanel, which is a huge compliment that I have just given but well deserved in my opinion. It's so minimally styled but yet so well. She is quite unique and definitely loves her girly outfits and boots. Her photos are to such high standards and I appreciate her so much for editing them to look all nice- trust me it takes time to edit photos. Overall I love her blogs style and layout and admire the effort she puts in to her blog posts.


So that's the 3 bloggers that I genuinely am obsessed with, but I couldn't just mention 3 of my favorite bloggers, since there are so many, so I had to have some honorable mentions:
  • Fashionrushh
    - Tiger Lilly  (Once again I love her name, as well as her perfect blog which contains not just outfit posts but also hauls and other extravagant posts on Paris and such.)
  • Scatterrbrained
    - Rebecca Wang (She's only 16 year old- I say that but I'm only 14, but anyway to the point she has such a witty personality and the outfits she posts are so lovely and unique with a heart to heart conversation at the end/start of each post.)
  • Restlessy0uth
    - Taylor Balding (Gosh, her and her blog are just gorgeous, her outfit posts are so quirky and styled so well. Her photo quality are amazing and the personality she gives off is so cool. Not to mention she pulls of a short bob so well!)
  • FrouFrouu
    -Nadia Sarwar (I'm in love with her photography, being a photography nerd and all, as well as her genius style- can you even describe styles as genius anyways hers is. She has one of those blogs that you just have to see for yourself, it's like the creme de la creme of blogs)
  • De Lune- Claire Geist (Some may say she's got weird style, I disagree and think she has amazing style, she totally inspires me every time with her post. She's boyish yet girlish, she's minimalistic with her unique pairings yet piles on the cool clothes. All round unique and has amazing hair.
So that's all for now, though I would love to share all the blogs I read- which is probably way too many but hey ho.

Jess xx

31 comments

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! And I am in love with these bloggers!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://timelesslook.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. your welcome- i've followed you blog(:

      Delete
  2. Great blog and post!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, Im a new follower too! xx


    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing,will definetly check out their blogs
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hie lovely:)
    Thank you for the nice comment& follow on my blog! Following you too. Love your blog btw xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Interesting bloggers)

    Hello dear, I am your new follower via GFC) Hope you follow me back, It would be great)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for your comment! Yo said you followed me but I don't see you, maybe you forgot :P
    And yes,it would be cool follow each other! I'll follow you back, sure!

    Natalia xo

    thelandofmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all very interesting, loved the photo with big ice cream most.

    Want to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure but can you follow me on gfc instead? xx

      Delete
  8. I also love Zoe. I think she is amazing and her blog is so professional! The other two bloggers, I didn't know them but I'll take a look!

    Wanna follow each other, on GFC or social network? I'll be so glad to keep in touch :) Just let me know

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure, thanks and i love zoe's blog!!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. thank
    i follow u 20
    follow back&
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you haven't yet but okay :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love them! :)

    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog:) I am following you now.!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/roar.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blogger roundup, thanks for sharing.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey sweets,
    Thanks a lot for dropping by and following..
    I am following you back ...
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these bloggers too!
    This was a great post dedicating to them!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, love the style of the bloggers. they def know what's up.
    come say hello-
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome post - I love finding new blogs to read x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete